Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My New Camera!!

As some of my net friends know, I have been saving and saving for my dream camera for quite some time, so when I finally scraped together the last few dollars I needed for my new camera I was just so over the moon!
My new baby arrived this afternoon and I just can't stop playing :)
Here's Princess:
My Super model:
Oh and I have done a little stitching :)
Have you caught the Vignette bug yet? This is the Stitchery in Leanne Beasleys new magazine called Vignette. I decided I didn't have the time to commit to the full quilt, but I really wanted to stitch something, so the 'pin board' project seemed perfect.
I love the design and its been so nice to do some no pressure sewing for a change (plus I've been very crook and my brain was not working well this week, apparently you can develop Asthma at 35, who knew).

The cosmo threads are just a dream to work with, I love them and I have been using it for some time now, but If you haven't used Parlan to back your stitcheries, I highly recommend you try it! Its like stitching through butter, is super cheap and I don't know if I'm imagining it, but my threads seem to tangle less. I get mine from Under the Mulberry Tree, the link is at the top of my blog under stockists.
I'm sure I'll be back soon with more pics ;) until then, have a good one.
Hugs Paula

3 comments:

  1. Hi Paula!! You have just shown two of the VERY best reasons to always have a camera. They are both gorgeous!!!! Hugs, Sandy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Girls are gorgeous I could just pick your baby up and give her a cuddle.I love your stitchery very neat.Hope you are feeling better.
    Hugs Mary xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous models you have! I too am trying to get enough for my dream camera!!

    ReplyDelete